Dear colleagues, members and friends; On behalf of the Professional Chefs Association of South Jersey, we are pleased to announce our 2018 President’s Charity Scholarship Ball which will be held at the Resorts Casino Hotel in Atlantic City, NJ on Sunday, March 4th, 2018. This fantastic culinary event is our biggest event of the year to help raise money for our Scholarship fund, the ongoing monthly Educational programs, our ‘Chef’s in Need’ fund as well as benefitting our chapter. Your contributions also help our chapter feed the homeless at the Atlantic City Rescue Mission, give back to our Veterans as well as continue with our “Chef and Child” programs. Most of all, we are here for chefs and we need your help. The culinary team of Resorts Casino Hotel promises that this year’s ball will be another fantastic culinary event.
- The tickets are at $150 dollars per person and we also have tables of 10 available for you and your group.
- Our Gold Sponsorship will be $2500, which includes four (4) tickets, a Full page AD as well as VIP recognition during the ball and a sign displayed at the podium for all to see.
- The Band Sponsorship will be $2000, which includes (4) tickets, a full page AD in the book and a special VIP recognition during the event.
- Cocktail hour sponsorship will be $2000, which includes (4) tickets, a full page AD in the book and a special VIP recognition during the event.
- Program Book Sponsorship will be $2000, which includes (4) tickets, a full page AD in the book and a special VIP recognition during the event.
Ads in the program book are:
A half page AD at a cost of $450
A full page AD at a cost of $600
- Any Donations to the Good of the Association will be gladly accepted. Invoices are sent out upon request as well as posted on our web site.
• For your convenience, we have set up “Pay Pal” for your purchases/payment on our website. www.acfpcasj.com and it’s located at the bottom of the EVENTS CALENDAR page.
**The Group Code to book overnight room accommodations has been set up as follows:
Group Code: VACFB18
Must call by: 2/16/18 to get group rates
Hotel Reservations Number: 1.888.797.7700
Group rates are being offered if you’re staying at Resorts Casino Hotel and the following number of rooms have been blocked for us: Reserve a room for Saturday 3/3/2018, the rate will be $239.00. If you would like to reserve a room on Sunday 3/4/2018, the rate will be $59.00 (15 rooms will be blocked for us)
**For more information, Ticket or Sponsorship sales, please call any of our board members listed below:
Chef Kenneth Trout, CEC, AAC 609-354-2011 – Chef David Goldstein 609-374-6558 –
Chef Wolfgang Geckeler, CEC, HGT, AAC, HOF 609-470-4860 –
Chef George Kralle 609-287-1017 – Chef Kelsey Jackson 609-226-5500 – Willie Lewis, CEC, AAC, HOF 609-703-9912 –
Ms. Beverley DiMeglio 215-499-2581 – Chef Maggie Feairheller 609-703-6159 – Chef Fred Belfus 856-213-7624
On behalf of the Board of Officers of the PCASJ Chapter and the membership, we thank you for your continued support and look forward to seeing you at the Ball.
Chef Kenneth Trout, CEC, AAC President of the PCASJ, a chapter of the ACF